|作者：admin 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2008/4/22||
1. Anyone ______ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.
A. seen carry B. seen carrying
C. saw to carry D. saw carrying
2. The plane crashed, _____ all 200 people aboard.
A. killed B. having killed
C. killing D. had killed
3. We solved the problem by reducing our costs and _____ more money.
A. borrowed B. borrowing
C. would borrow D. had borrowed
4. I asked the boss for a month’s holiday and, _____ it or not, he agreed.
A. believe B. to believe
C. believing D. believed
5. The new manager started last week, ______ with him plenty of new ideas.
A. bringing B. brought
C. to bring D. to have brought
6. Any student ______ will be disqualified from the exam.
A. catching cheating B. catching to cheat
C. caught cheating D. caught to cheat
7. She read the letter through before sending it, _____ for spelling mistakes.
A. checked B. to be checking
C. checking D. having checked
8. Before you decide to leave your job, ______ the effect it will have on your family.
A. consider B. considering
C. to consider D. considered
9. If you’re going on a long car journey, ______ sure the vehicle’s in good condition.
A. making B. to make
C. make D. having made
10. ______ the road round to the right and you’ll find his house.
A. Follow B. Following
C. To be following D. Having followed
11. He arrived at the office early, ______ a good example to the others.
A. set B. to set
C. to be set D. having set
12. He pushed his way through the crowd, ______ “Excuse me.”
A. to say B. said
C. saying D. having saying
13. The film star walked to his car, ______ a crowd of journalists.
A. followed by B. following by
C. to follow D. to be followed by
14. “Where is David?” “He is upstairs ______ ready to go out.”
A. to get B. getting
C. to be getting D. having got
15. If you go there alone after dark you might be get ______.
A. attacked and robbed B. attacking and robbing
C. to attack and rob D. to be attacked and robbed
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|