|作者：admin 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2008/4/23||
1. The boys and the girls each ____ to do something different, which ____the teacher uneasy.
A. want, make B. wants, makes
C. want, makes D. wants, make
2. More than one student _____ read the novels, which _____ written by David.
A. has, was B. have, were
C. has, were D. have, was
3. In fact, ______ one cause that leads to the problem.
A. cattle is B. cattle are
C. cattles are D. the cattles are
4. The ______ so much alike that I can’t tell which is which.
A. twin looks B. twins look
C. twin look D. twins looks
5. Mr Smith has bought a little house in the country, around _____ some green trees.
A. which is B. it is
C. which are D. them are
6. Every boy and girl _____ the book and they each _____ to buy one.
A. like, want B. likes, wants
C. likes, want D. like, wants
7. Nobody but Betty and Mary _____ late for class yesterday.
A. was B. were
C. has been D. have been
8. The teacher as well as the students _____ the book already. They know it well.
A. has read B. have read
C. are reading D. is reading
9. The city is not very big. One or two days _____ enough to see it.
A. is B. are
C. am D. be
10. Not the teacher, but the students _____ looking forward ______ the film.
A. is, to see B. are, to see
C. is to seeing D. are, to seeing
1—5 CCBBC 6—10 CAABD
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|