|作者：hmx 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008/11/15||
1. Ten years had passed. I found she had _______.
A. a few white hairs B. a little white hair
C. some white hair D. more fifty hair
2.—Hi, this way, please.
—OK.I sometimes have no sense of ______ when I arrive at the crossroad.
A. position B. direction
C. situation D. condition
3. Shelly had prepared carefully for her English examination so that she could be sure of passing it on her first ________.
A. intention B. attempt
C. purpose D. desire
4. I didn’t have to work all weekend — I did it by _______.
A. chance B. choice
C. accident D. myself
5. “Did you get _____ to the party?” “Yes, I replied to it this morning.”
A. an answer B. an invitation
C. a question D. a letter
6. I paid him ￡50 for the painting, but its true ______ must be at least ￡500.
A. price B. money
C. value D. importance
7. His letter was so confusing that I could hardly make any ______ of it.
A. explanation B. meaning
C. sense D. guess
8. You’ve just missed your ______, and you will have to wait for the next round.
A. chance B. turn
C. time D. part
9. —Li Lin is very bright and studies hard as well.
—It’s no ______ he always gets the first place in any examination.
A. question B. doubt
C. problem D. wonder
10. —How can I use this washing machine?
—Well, just refer to the _______.
A. explanations B. expressions
C. introductions D. directions
11. Jim was late for two classes this morning. He said that he forgot both of the ______.
A. rooms number B. room number
C. room’s numbers D. room numbers
12. —Hello, I’d like to speak to Henry.
—Oh, which _______? There are two ______ in our office.
A. Henrys, Henrys B. Henries, Henries
C. Henry, Henrys D. Henrys, Henries
13. Electricity, like other forms of ______, has greatly increased in price in recent years.
A. pressure B. force
C. strength D. energy
14. In order to learn the _______ of the family business, Bill took a job as messenger boy in one of the offices.
A. ins and outs B. dos and don’ts
C. heads and tails D. t’s and i’s
15. —I’ve got an “A” in the examination.
—That’s a good ______. You will surely win a second.
A. result B. news
C. start D. idea
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|