|作者：spen 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2009/3/24||
1. Work gets done ________ when people do it together, and the rewards are higher too.
A. easily B. very easy C. more easily D. easier
2. My parents have always made me ________ about myself, even when I was twelve.
A. feeling well B. feeling good C. feel well D. feel good
3. He began to take political science ________ only when he left school.
A. strictly B. truly C. carefully D. seriously
4. The final score of the basketball match was 93-94. We were only ________ beaten.
A. nearly B. slightly C. narrowly D. lightly
5. The new group of students is better-behaved than the other group who stayed here ________.
A. early B. earlier C. earliest D. the earliest
6. —Do you need any help, Lucy?
—Yes, The job is ________ I could do myself.
A. less than B. more than C. no more than D. not more than
7. There is an old proverb, “Love me, love my dog. ” But there is ________ wisdom in this: “Love me, love my book.”
A. some B. much C. more D. most
8. With April 18’s railway speedup, highway and air transport will have to compete with ________ service for passengers.
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
9. The melon the Smiths served at dinner would have tasted ________ if it had been put in the fridge for a little while.
A. good B. better C. best D. well
10. After two years’ research, we now have a ________ better understanding of the disease.
A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite
11. Speaking of all the songs he has written, I think this is probably his ________ one.
A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known
12. Of the two coats, I’d choose the ________ one to spare some money for a book.
A. cheapest B. cheaper C. more expensive D. most expensive
13. —I wonder why Mary is so unfriendly to us.
—She is ________ than unfriendly, I’m afraid.
A. shyer B. much shyer C. shy more D. more shy
14. —I didn’t do well in this English examination. How about you?
—I did ________ you.
A. not better than B. no worse than C. as well as D. no better than
15. —Now that you like the house with a garden, why not buy it?
—Well, I can’t afford ________ house at present.
A. that expensive a B. a such expensive C. that an expensive D. a so expensive
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|