|作者：spen 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2009/6/13||
1. “I still haven’t thanked Aunt Lucy for her present. ” “It’s time you ________. ”
A. Do B. did C. had D. would
2. “I’ve told everyone about it. ” “Oh, I’d rather you ________. ”
A. Don’t B. hadn’t C. couldn’t D. wouldn’t
3. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we ________ there by tomorrow.
A. can’t get B. won’t get C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get
4. Yesterday, Jane walked away from the discussion. Otherwise, she ________ something she would regret later.
A. had said B. said C. might say D. might have said
5. All the doctors in the hospital insisted that he ________ badly wounded and that he ________ at once.
A. should be; be operated on B. were; must be operated on
C. was; should be operated D. was; be operated on
6. I forget where I read the article, or I ________ it to you now.
A. will show B. would show C. am going to show D. am showing
7. —Why didn’t you go to yesterday’s meeting?
—I would have but I ________ too busy working on the important experiment.
A. had been B. was C. were D. am
8.—Don’t you think it necessary that he ________ to Miami but to New York?
— I agree, but the problem is ________ he has refused to.
A. will not be sent; that B. not be sent; that
C. should not be sent; what D. should not send; what
9. The workers will go on strike if the demands they ________ put forward are turned down.
A. could B. would C. 不填 D. had
10. ________ fired, your health care and other benefits will not be immediately cut off.
A. Would you be B. Should you be C. Could you be D. Might you be
1. B。It’s time you did 為 It’s time you thanked Aunt Lucy for her present 之略。按照英語語法，it’s time 后從句通常要用過去式。
2. B。I’d rather 后接從句時，從句謂語的時態規律是：用過去式表示現在或將來，用過去完成式表示過去。
3. A。we can’t get there by tomorrow 為客觀事實，故宜用陳述語氣。
4. Dotherwise 在此相當于 if she had not walked away from the discussion，即暗示一個與過去事實相反的虛擬條件句。
5. D。insisted 接第一個賓語從句，表示“堅持認為(是怎么回事)”，用陳述語氣；接第二個賓語從句，表示“堅決要求(做某事)”，用虛擬語氣。
6. B。根據上文的語境可知句中的 or 隱含有一個虛擬的條件，即 or=if I didn’t forget where I read the article（要是我沒忘記我在哪兒讀過這篇文章的話——但事實上忘了）。
8. B。因為necessary后的從句要用“(should+)動詞原形”，排除選項A; 因he與send是被動關系，send要用被動式，排除選項D; 答句中的表語從句中不缺任何句子成分，用that。值得說明的是，refuse to后省略了be sent to New York。
9. C。they put forward為修飾名詞demands的定語從句，按英語語法，當demand用作動詞后接賓語從句，或用作名詞后接定語從句或同位語從句時，從句謂語習慣上要用should+動詞原形這樣的虛擬語氣，其中的should可以省略。
10. B。Should you be fired是由If you should be fired變來的，又如：Should you require (=If you should require) anything give me a ring. 如果需要什么，可以給我打電話。
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|