|作者：HMGREEN 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2019-08-25||
1. —Where can I tie the horse?
—Oh, you can tie it to ________ of the trees.
A. both B. every C. each D. either
2. —Do you speak Chinese, or Japanese?
—I don’t speak ________ of them.
A. none B. all C. neither D. either
3. —Which one can I take?
—You can take ________ of them; I’ll keep none.
A. both B. any C. either D. all
4. I asked him for some oil, but he hadn’t ________.
A. any B. some C. no D. anything
5. It is impossible for so ________ workers to do so ________ work in a single day.
A. few; much B. few, many C. little; much D. little; many
6. As it was a stormy night, ________ people went to see the film.
A. a few B. few C. several D. many
7. For quite ________ students, their teachers’ advice is more important than ________ of their parents’.
A. few; one B. a few; that C. a little; some D. a lot; many
8.—Have you got ________ ready for the dinner?
—No, I still need to buy some pork and vegetables.
A. anything B. everything C. something D. nothing
9. —The text was easy, wasn’t it?
—Yes, but I don’t think ________ could pass it.
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody
10. The man has lived in the small town for 20 years. So he knows ________ who is ________ there.
A. somebody; nobody B. everybody; anybody
C. nobody; everybody D. anybody; everybody
11. To pay to see that movie will be foolish when you can see it on television for ________.
A. everything B. anything C. something D. nothing.
12. I don’t like this pair of shoes. Will you show me ________?
A. another B. the others C. some others D. other ones
13. Animals do not talk with words. They use smells, sounds and movements to communicate with ________ animal.
A. any B. another C. each D. the other
14. To some life is pleasure, while to ________ it is suffering. But I don’t know what it is to me.
A. ones B. others C. the others D. those
15. In that case, there is nothing you can do ________ than wait.
A. more B. other C. better D. any
16.—How about the price of these refrigerators?
—They are equal to, if not cheaper than, ________ at the other stores.
A. others B. it C. that D. the ones
17. The culture and customs of America are more like ________ of England than of any other country.
A. that B. this C. what D. those
18.—Excuse me, I want to have my watch fixed, but I can’t find a repair shop.
—I know ________ nearby. Come on, I’ll show you.
A. one B. it C. some D. that
19. I’m afraid I’m not fit for the job, for it is ________ calling for much patience.
A. which B. what C. one D. that
20. No bread eaten by man is so sweet as ________ earned by his own labour.
A. one B. what C. such D. that
21. The trainer praised me, for what I did was better than ________ of the top player on the team.
A. any B. each C. that D. those
22. There is only one English-Chinese dictionary in this bookshop. I wonder if you still want to buy ________.
A. it B. one C. another D. any
23. The mistakes made by Chinese students are quite different from ________ made by the Japanese students in English study.
A. that B. which C. what D. those
1. D。由詞義即可排除A、B、C。另外，every只能作定語，不可接of 短語。
3. D。由I’ll keep none.可知，你可以都拿去；none多于兩者，不用both。
7. B。后一空是替代不可數名詞the advice，排除A、D。students是復數可數名詞，排除C；另外，quite后通常接a few或a little。
11. D。for nothing=for no money; free免費。注意含復合不定代詞的短語，如anything but=not at all=far from一點也不、決不，nothing but=only僅僅等。
12. A。此處another=another pair of shoes。
15. B。other than=except(除了)。又如You can’t get there other than by car.(除坐小車外，你無法到達那里。)
16. D。the ones替代“the+復數名詞”，以避免重復，在此題中替代the refrigerators。
17. D。those=the ones，此處替代the culture and customs。
18. A。one替代“a / an+單數可數名詞”，替代題中a repair shop。
19. C。one在句中替代a job。“…這是很需要耐心的一份工作。”
20. D。此處that=the bread。Bread是不可數名詞。替代不可數名詞，只能用that；而(the)one, those都只能替代可數名詞。
22. A。it替代“the+單數名詞”指前面提到的同一事物。因店里只有一本，所以如果要買，只好買這本(the dictionary)了。
23. D。those=the mistakes
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|