|作者：HMGREEN 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2019-08-26||
1. After a long walk, the little boy got home at last, _____.
A. tiredly and hungrily B. tiring and hungry
C. tired and hungrily D. tired and hungry
2. We can work wonders so long as we try our best, that is, we can make _____.
A. impossible possible B. the impossible possible
C. possible impossible D. the possible impossible
3. — Now that you like the house so much, why not buy it?
—Well. I can’t afford _____house.
A. that big a B. a that big C. that a big D. a big that
4. What he said sounds______.
A. nicely B. pleasantly C. friendly D. wonderfully
5. In the middle of the room stands a _____table.
A. beautiful wooden round B. round wooden beautiful
C. wooden round beautiful D. beautiful round wooden
6.—Are you satisfied with what he did?
—No, it couldn’t have been _____.
A. worse B. better C. so bad D. the worse
7.—Do you think the weather is good enough for a picnic?
—Yes, you couldn’t hope _____at this time of the year.
A. for a nicer day B. a nice day C. for a nice day D. a nicer day
8. I think whoever makes _____contributions to the company than others should get _____income.
A. greater; the higher B. more greater; a higher
C. greater; the highest D. more greater; the higher
9. —What about the population of Hangzhou?
—The population of Hangzhou is _____than that of Shanghai.
A. much more B. a lot smaller C. many more D. far larger
10. The Chinese Education Department suggests teachers should receive _____education to catch up with the _____development.
A. farther; late B. farther; later
C. further; lately D. further; latest
11. —Why didn’t you go to the cinema last night?
—It was something _____interesting.
A. far less B. more or less C. much more D. as much as
12. He knows little of mathematics, _____of chemistry.
A. as well as B. no less than C. still less D. no more than
13. —The dish is delicious!
—Well, at least it’s _____the one I cooked yesterday.
A. as bad as B. as well as C. not better than D. no worse than
14. Mr Evens is _____wise than smart. Few people can solve such a problem.
A. no less B. no more C. less D. more
15. The area of Beijing city is about _____that of New York.
A. four times as much as B. as four times large as
C. as four times greater than D. four times as big as
16.______ the temperature, ________water turns into steam.
A. The high, the fast B. Higher, faster
C. The more higher, the faster D. The higher, the faster
17. Whoever has _____sense knows that smoking is harmful to people’s health.
A. normal B. general C. ordinary D. common
18. —What do you think of the work Tom has done recently?
—I feel _____that the work shouldn’t have been done so carelessly.
A. directly B. strongly C. hardly D. badly
19.—The paint on the equipment _____has to dry for another two days.
—Yes, I doubt if the painters have read the direction _____.
A. also; still B. yet; already C. still; yet D. even; yet
20. I said it _____as a joke. Don’t take it serious.
A. particularly B. possibly C. merely D. gently
21. The speaker said _____nothing worth listening.
A. nearly B. mostly C. almost D. possibly
22. He was so excited that he could say nothing but hold his sister’s hand firmly. His sister said nothing, either, _____tears coming into her face.
A. surprising B. surprised C. exciting D. excited
23. The second-hand car she bought was almost new; _____, it was in good condition.
A. however B. besides C. though D. therefore
24. —You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. What’s wrong?
—Oh, I’m suffering from a cold. Nothing serious, _____.
A. yet B. indeed C. though D. anyway
25. I live all _____but I never feel _____.
A. lonely; alone B. alone; lonely C. alone; alone D. lonely; lonely
26. 21 st Century School Edition is _____a newspaper. It helps us to improve our English a lot.
A. more than B. less than C. no more than d. no less than
1. D。句中tired and hungry= and he was tired and hungry
2. B。the impossible指“不可能的事”，又如，the unexpected出乎意料的事；possible在句中作the impossible的補足語。
3. A。口語中that / this=so(如此、這么)。
4. C。sound是系動詞，后接形容詞作表語。friendly, lovely等雖以ly結尾，但卻是形容詞。
8. C。more不可修飾比較級，排除B和D。greater…than others是最高級意義，后面也用最高級。
9. B。population不與many, few等搭配，而要與large, small連用，常識告訴我們杭州人口比上海少得多，因此用small。
10. D。只有表示實際距離的遠，才可用farther(此時也可用further)，否則就用further。further education進修。late遲的；later后來；lately=recently近來；latest最新的。
12. C。still / even / much less更不用說、更何況。
13. D。“至少和我昨天煮的一樣味道好。”not+比較級+than表示前者不如后者；no+比較級+than表示前者和后者一樣不…。no worse than=as good as。請比較：(1) Tom’s not taller than John.=Tom’s not as tall as John. (2) Tom’s no taller than John.=Neither Tom nor John is tall.=Tom’s as short as John.
15. D。倍數的表達：four times as big as=four times bigger than=four times the size of。
17. D。common sense常識。general(總的、普遍的)，normal(正常的、正常狀態), ordinary(普通的), common(常見的、共同的)。
18. B。I feel strongly that…=I firmly believe that…我堅信…；directly直接，馬上；hardly剛剛，幾乎不；badly不好，非常。
20. C。merely=only, simply僅、只不過；particularly=especially尤其、特別地；gently溫柔地、輕輕地。
21. C。在no, nobody, none, nothing, never之前，只用almost(實際上、簡直)。mostly多半。
23. D。therefore=for that reason因此；howerer然而、無論多么；besides而且、還有。
26. A。句中more than=not only不只是。此外，它還有“多于(=over)”“非常(=very, extremely)”等意。又如He was more than pleased.他十二分高興。
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|